Our 10 value propositions
1. We thoroughly analyse and describe the situation in hand together with the client prior to initiating work on a new project. We only provide high-quality legal advice, and the result of our work needs to be both correct and useful.
2. We are accessible to our clients and value transparency in relation to the scope, price and conditions governing our work.
3. We consider independence, ethics and capacity to be absolute values which are fundamental to our firm. We do not believe in quick solutions, but strive instead for long-term sustainable outcomes.
4. We are specialists, which means that the full-service concept must be sourced elsewhere. We will not hesitate to put you in touch with other specialists or other law firms if your requirements fall outside of our sphere of competence.
5. We write articles, participate in public debate and employ students as trainees, since we believe this to be part of being responsible lawyers.
6. We enjoy our work and are highly committed to it. We hope this commitment is visible to our clients.
7.We believe that in order to attract the most qualified people we must provide a challenging professional environment.
8. We see diversity as a strength rather than a weakness; this is reflected in our choice of employees. Depending where they are in their careers and in life, our employees have flexible working hours and individually tailored tasks.
9. We carry out pro bono work every year.
10. Most important: What we say, we actually do.