Marc Malmbak Stounberg
Marc assists companies, trade unions and private individuals within the area of employment and Labour law. Marc has extensive experience of most employment law aspects, including differential treatment, equal treatment, suspension and termination, business transfers, incentive schemes, collective bargaining interpretation, CEO matters, severance agreements and EU law issues.
The Danish employment law can give rise to conflicts, and Marc frequently acts as a negotiator in disputes between employees and employers. It is not always possible to settle disputes at the negotiating table, and Marc therefore often represents his clients at the ordinary courts as well as in the collective bargaining system.
- SIRIUS advokater: 2020-current
- Elmer Advokater: 2014-2020
- Foldschack & Forchhammer: 2011-2014
POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Human Rights Ambassador for Human Rights in Action
- Member of the steering group of the Danish Association of Young Employment Lawyers
- The Danish Association of Employment Lawyers
Marc is furthermore a part-time lecturer in labour law at the Faculty of Law of the University of Copenhagen.