Gülcan Sari advises Danish and foreign clients on contract law, company law, business transfers and the purchase and sale of real estate. Gülcan Sari also advises on insolvency law matters and is a member of the Danish Debt Collection Agency’s panel of lawyers.
Gülcan Sari has particular expertise in the following:
- Corporate structuring, including the organisation and implementation of succession planning
- Acquisition and sale of businesses and commercial real estate, including the organisation and management of due diligence processes
- Contract negotiation and conclusion, including in particular the conclusion and negotiation of ownership agreements
- Advice on insolvency law issues in bankruptcy and restructuring situations
Gülcan Sari is known for being focused on ensuring the right process for the solution to each matter, including ensuring coordination and alignment of expectations with all parties involved, thereby ensuring a flexible transaction process and a high success rate.
Gülcan Sari places particular emphasis on building a solid understanding of her clients and their businesses, so that her advice is always aligned with the client’s business realities.
- SIRIUS advokater: 2021-
- DreistStorgaard Advokater A/S: 2015-2021
- The Ministry of Justice: 2014-2015
- DLA Piper (formerly LETT Law Firm): 2007-2014
Gülcan Sari is a member of the Danish Debt Collection Agency’s panel of lawyers.