- Flemming Pristed is heading SIRIUS’ newest unit, Financial Services & Compliance. Furthermore, Flemming advises about IT and Technology, and M&A.
- Flemming has a long in-house career from the financial sector and the IT-industry, having worked as General Counsel for Danske Bank and KMD.
- Flemming has a long experience with advising about complex and mission-critical subjects and issues.
- In his counseling, Flemming prioritises strong legal skills, practical and operational advice, and industry knowledge.
Flemming’s areas of specialty:
- Banking and Finance
- Outsourcing of critical or important functions
- Open banking | PSD2
- Insurance Distribution | IDD
- Investment managers and investment advisers
- Software and license agreements
- Software end-user terms (EULA)
For a number of years member of:
- Danish Bankers Association’s Legal Committee
- Danish Compliant Board of Banking Services
- European Banking Federation Legal Committee (participant)
- Danish ICT Industry Association’s Legal Committee
Contributor to “Finansret” (Djøf Forlag) by Prof. Dr. Jur. Linda Nielsen i.a.
Flemming is a guest teacher at the Faculty of Law at University of Copenhagen.