Partner and Attorney
(+45) 88 88 85 55
Flemming Pristed heads SIRIUS’ Compliance & Financial Services practice. Flemming also advises about IT and Technology, and M&A. Flemming draws on a long in-house General Counsel career from the financial sector and the IT-industry when he advises clients about complex and mission-critical subjects and issues. In his counseling, Flemming is persistent about helping clients with practical and operational legal advice, based on strong legal skills and industry knowledge.
Flemming’s areas of specialty:
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Financial Regulation
- FinTech and Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
- Asset Management and Wealth Management
- Financial Sanctions
- Outsourcing of critical or important functions
- Insurance Distribution | IDD
- Investment managers and investment advisers
- Software and license agreements
For a number of years member of:
- Danish Bankers Association’s Legal Committee
- Danish Compliant Board of Banking Services
- European Banking Federation Legal Committee (participant)
- Danish ICT Industry Association’s Legal Committee
Contributor to “Finansret” (Djøf Forlag) by Prof. Dr. Jur. Linda Nielsen i.a.
Flemming is a guest teacher at the Faculty of Law at University of Copenhagen.